“You can also review the abstract... [or] Mr. Madiar’s appendices.
“Read the full text of the 1905 speech given by Franklin MacVeagh, former President of the Commercial Club of Chicago and U.S. Secretary of Treasury, on the importance of honoring one's contracts, his views on labor unions, and other significant matters...
“These documents are some of the most important items referenced in Mr. Madiar’s analysis:
- Law firm Sidley Austin’s pension reform analysis
- Lawyer Gino DiVito’s response to Sidley Austin’s analysis
- An open letter from Mr. DiVito about Illinois’ pension laws
- A statement from the Illinois State Bar Association regarding Illinois’ pension laws
- A Sidley Austin memo on pension laws and pension benefits
- A responding memo from Mr. DiVito…”